Web Developer (Drupal/PHP) – PG1902
Who you’ll be working with
PULSE.digital are seeking experienced Web Developers to lead development and delivery of some of the largest, most innovative enterprise web projects.
The focus of your role
- Working in cross functional teams in an agile delivery process, responsible for a delivering first class user experiences, building content management solutions, e-commerce, and bespoke web applications in Drupal 8 and other LAMP-stack frameworks such as Symfony and Magento.
- Own the technical delivery of components, ensuring robust, scalable solutions – with the support of other developers and architects to design appropriate technical solutions
- Develop high quality code, with an eye on re-use, performance and deploy-ability, and ensure that your team are adhering to both solution designs and coding standards
- Contribute the continuous improvement of development process, practices, tools and techniques
- Share knowledge and experience with other developers to help grow the team
What you’ll do
- In-depth knowledge of Drupal 8, plus experience of previous Drupal versions (particularly Drupal 7)
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, including Object Oriented techniques and design patterns. Any experience of other modern PHP frameworks such as Symfony is a distinct advantage
- Experience of deploying and managing applications on the Acquia Cloud platform
What you’ll bring
- Good all-round web development experience, including awareness of best practices and standards such as accessibility, usability and web standards
- Experience of working in agile teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment
- Experience of delivering web solutions in an integrated environment, with an understanding of how to optimise solutions to gain performance and stability
- Good awareness of DevOps – including Configuration Management, Environment Management, Release Management and Automation
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at PULSE.digital. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At PULSE.digital, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
PULSE positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.